Introduction of Child Complete Health Checkup Package
Table of Contents
‘Child Complete Health Checkup Package’ is a combination of both laboratories as well as radiological tests and clinicians (doctors’) consultations. This package will help to indicate the health status of a child.
Related Assays of Child Complete Health Checkup Package
Clinical Laboratory Tests
Related Assays of Child Complete Health Checkup Package Contents-
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): A CBC is a blood assay used to evaluate overall health and detect a broad range of disorders, including anemia, infection, and leukemia. It is useful for the following purposes-
- To review your overall health
- To diagnose a medical condition
- To monitor a medical condition
- To monitor medical treatment
- Urine Routine Examination: It is a test of urine and it is used to detect and manage a wide range of disorders, such as urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney disease, and diabetes.
- Stool Routine Examination: It is ordered by the clinician in finding the cause of diarrhea, detecting parasites, and finding the cause of symptoms affecting the gastrointestinal tract. The test is recommended when the doctor observes signs and symptoms like-abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, loss of appetite, and fever.
- ABO blood grouping and Rh Typing: It is the most common blood grouping system. ABO blood grouping is of four types-1. blood group A, 2. Blood group B, 3. blood group AB, and 4. blood group O. Rh typing is positive and negative. It is applicable to the following fields-
- Prior to blood transfusion
- In the case of hemolytic disease of the newborn (HDN)
- Determination of paternity in medico-legal cases
- Relationship of blood groups, susceptibility to various diseases e.g. blood group A is more prone to gastric carcinoma whereas blood group O is more prone to systemic lupus erythematosus
- Mantoux Text: It is ordered for screening tuberculosis.
- Ultrasound Abdomen (USG): Ultrasound scans are safe and painless and it is used to show internal structures such as the appendix, intestines, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, and bladder. Thus, it helps to diagnose clinical conditions like appendicitis, pyloric stenosis, kidney stones or gallbladder stones, masses (e.g. tumors, cysts, or abscesses), and abnormal fluid in the abdomen.
- Doctors Consultation (General Physician)
- Doctors Consultation(Dental)
- Doctors Consultation (Eye)
- Dietician Conclusion
Keynotes on Health Checkup Package
- It is brief information regarding the child’s health checkup.
- Other doctors, laboratory, and radiological tests will also be added according to the severity of a patient.
- Always try to take an appointment in a tertiary/quaternary health care center/ hospital to save your time, and money and to get services under a single roof.