Introduction of Abroad Study
Table of Contents
Thousands of students have to go abroad like America/Australia/Canada/Europe for further study in Asia and Africa continents yearly. The reasons may either be for the global platform, advanced education, better opportunities, and many more. Whatever, the author has summarized brief requirements for Foreign Country Study as shown below-
Requirements for Foreign Country Study
- IELTS/PTE/TOEFL/GRE/SAT/GMAT: The course fully depends on your choosing faculty. e.g. GRE is mandatory for M.Sc./PhD in science for the USA whereas GMAT for commerce. IELTS is common.
- Academic Certificates: Your qualification verifying documents which may be either intermediate, bachelor, or master’s.
- Offer Letter: It is provided by the university or college.
- Passport: It is mandatory for foreign country study.
- Sufficient Financial Resources: It is mandatory for bachelor’s or master’s courses but not necessary for Ph.D. courses.
- Health Insurance: It is most common and essential for health check-ups or health coverage issues in a foreign country.
- Visa Processing: It is only processed if you have an offer letter and other accessories like a passport, IELTS/PTE/SAT/GMAT/GRE score (depending on your course), academic certificates, health insurance, and sufficient financial resources (depending on stream), etc.
- Travel: After visa confirmation, an air ticket is booked for traveling. The charge for an air ticket depends on your destination and the nature of the flight (type of airline you have chosen).
- Medical check-up: A few days earlier going to your destination, a medical check-up is compulsory and it also depends on the country you are going to choose the medical center.
- It is only brief information.
- For more details, follow your respective consultancy or HR of the institution.