Visiting Visa via Sponsorship Introduction
Table of Contents
If someone’s family member in Europe (particularly the Czech Republic), he/she wants to bring his family member through sponsorship various documents are mandatory. Some documents may vary according to the situation and relation. A visit visa is also called a tourist visa. Initially you have to take an apponitment for visa processing. The required documents are mandatory prior to processing.
Requirements for Visa via Sponsorship
The following documents are compulsory for requirements for Visiting Visa via Sponsorship-
- Invitation Card: In case of your family member is living threre.
- Job Contract: If your relative is doing job, the job contract is compulsory.
- Source of Income: It is for who inviting you.
- Application form: An application is applied for Visa Processing by the applicant.
- Hotel booking (30/60 days): Name and address of boked hotel details is also essential.
- Sponsorship Letter: It denotes who is covering your expenses during travel.
- Flight ticket: Booked flight ticket of both sides is also required.
- Bank Statement: It is a bank statement of traveller.
- Health Insurance: Insurance is compulsarory to sort out any helath issues arising during the journey.
- Medical history (in case of caring): If you are going to care your relative, there is need of caller medical history.
- Relationship proof (If it is in the local language, convert it into English/notary): Relationship proof is mandatory that varifies the true relation. If your proof is not Enlish, you should should convert it by the lawyer.
- Residence Card
- Photo -4 (30 mmx40 mm size)
- Applicant Cover Letter to the Embassy
- Applicant bank statement (optional)
- Applicant passport
- Money (cash)
- Student applicant (approved leave for such duration as NOC)
- Visiting visa is a short visa.
- Additional documents may be needed-
- Police clearance certificate
- COVID-19 Vaccination card with bar code proof (depending on the situation)
- The document is processed via the embassy or VFS global (embassy lacking country).