Introduction of Immunochromatography Analyzer In Mycology Laboratory
Table of Contents
Immunochromatography Analyzer In Mycology Laboratory is an immunochromatography strip test system based on the photoelectric detection principle which should support the use of reagents based on the Gold Immunochromatography principle. With the suitable paper strip based on the principle of colloidal gold immunochromatography, it is applied for the detection of colloidal gold in clinical samples.
Structure of Instrument (Immunochromatography Analyzer)
The main structure of the Immunochromatography Analyzer is as follows-
- Touch screen
- COM port
- Reagent Card Slot
- ID card port, and
- USB port.
Immunochromatography Analyzer Parameters
Instrument parameters are as follows-
|Size||22cmx10cmx7.5cm (Length x width x height)|
|Sample type||Serum, bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL), CSF|
Following Clinical Mycology Laboratory tests are proceeded by this analyzer-
- Aspergillus Galactomannan Test
- Aspergillus IgG antibody Test
- Aspergillus IgM Antibody test
- Candida Mannan Test
- Candida IgG Antibody assay
- Candida IgM Antibody Test
- Cryptococcus Capsular Polysaccharide Test
- Carbapenem-resistant KNIOV Detection
- The immunochromatographic technique is the most common method in Clinical Diagnostics for the identification of microbial etiological agents and also other clinical assays like troponin tests, urine pregnancy tests, etc.
- The immunochromatographic rapid test doesn’t need skilled manpower as well an advanced laboratory setup.